You can edit your colleague's holiday allowances via a user's profile, located under the People tab within the app.
When you set a user's allowance, it will automatically set the allowance (in days) for the current holiday year and the next holiday year. We currently don't have the ability to specify the allowance for the following holiday year until that year starts, so user allowances (if different) would need to be amended when the new holiday year starts.
Adding or Updating an Allowance
Once a user has registered or has been invited, you can locate them via the People section and edit them as follows:-
- Navigate to the People Tab
- Tap on the user you wish to edit. You can search for their name if you cannot immediately find them
- Tap on the top right edit icon
- Select (Holiday Settings)
- Fill out the Holiday Allowance (in days)
- Once you're finished, tap on (Save) to finalize your changes, and you'll be returned to the settings screen.
Step One: Locate a user in the People section.
Step Three: Open the profile settings menu and tap on (Edit Profile).
Step Five: Make the required changes to a user's holiday allowance (in days) and then save your changes. You can ignore all other settings such as Percentage Based Allowance - we're currently working on updates to support hourly workers, so these new settings will eventually help support hourly workers.