This article broadcasts any potential issues and status updates for the Staff Leave app.
Current Service Status
You can check our current service status at the following links:-
- Staff Leave Mobile APP http://status.redbeck.com/12051231
- Staff Leave Website http://status.redbeck.com/12051216
- User Deactivation: Currently, when de-activating a user, it is not possible to re-activate them. We're currently working on a fix to allow you to re-invite a user once they have been deactivated. If a user has no holiday records, they'll be deactivated and then after 7 days, their profile will be deleted automatically. If a user has holiday records, their profile will become dormant until re-activated. We're proposing to auto delete dormant users after a specific timeframe if they haven't been re-invited. This time frame has yet to be agreed, but most likely will be a minimum of 12 months.
- Holidays Spanning Several Months: We're aware of an issue with holidays not displaying on the calendar if they form part of one request that spans several months. We're working on a fix, but advise users to place new holiday requests if there are large gaps between dates.
- Updating Allowances for the Following Year: It is currently not possible to set the allowance for the following holiday year until it starts. Setting the current year allowance will also set the following year to the same allowance. We're proposing an update, so you can set both the current and following year allowances independently.
- Hourly Users: We currently don't support holiday bookings taken in hours, unless you can convert allowances into the equivalent days and half days. We are working on a new version that will support hours, and you may start to see some settings relating to hourly workers under a user's holiday settings.
- Booking Non-Deductible Leave: When your deductible allowance is low, there is currently an issue booking non-deductible leave via the app. The app is checking the deductible balance and refusing a booking if your balance is low. We're looking to address this in a future update.
Please sign in to leave a comment.