Nomify lets you add links to your own company policies, such as holiday and GDPR policies.
To add a link to these documents, we recommend using an encoded URL, that is one that is hard to guess incase you wish to keep the document private. You can also hide your documents behind a password protected file by using Basic Authentication to access it.
Once created, your documents will be viewable via both the APP more section and your Nomify portal website footer.
To Add a New Link
- Login to your Nomify company portal (you can also access this via www.nomify.me)
- Click on "My Account" towards the to right of your screen
- Scroll down and find your company, clicking on the green "manage company" button
- Locate "Important Links" from the left hand menu (you may be prompted to login again if you came via www.nomify.me)
- Add a name for your link or document, along with a fully qualified HTTP url. This URL can include Basic Auth username and password if required.
- Click "Save Changes" to apply your documents.
To Remove a Link
- Click on the "dustbin icon"
- Click on the red "Delete" button to confirm removal, and your link will disappear.
- Finally, "Save changes" to apply your amends.
Please sign in to leave a comment.