If you are a company administrator or manager, you can manger certain user permissions. Permissions vary depending if you're an administrator or manager.
To Edit User Permissions
- Login to your Nomify company portal
- Click on "My Nomify" towards the to right of your screen
- From the dropdown menu, select "People"
- Locate the person you wish to edit
- You'll see a user icon with a cog, click on it, and select "Permissions"
- A modal will appear allowing you to toggle what a user can do, such as creating posts and events.
Permissions vary depending if you're an administrator or manager. The following shows what an administrator will see. Administrators can set and revoke other users as administrators as well as manage manager roles.
A modal showing user permissions
Administrators can revoke and set manager & administrator roles