Nominations are optional in Nomify, and can be enabled or disabled along with a range of other settings.
To Make Changes to Nomination Settings
- Login to your Nomify company portal (you can also access this via www.nomify.me)
- Click on "My Account" towards the to right of your screen
- Scroll down and find your company, clicking on the green "manage company" button
- Locate "Nomination Settings" from the left hand menu (you may be prompted to login again if you came via www.nomify.me)
- Enter your Award scheme name and description. This information will be presented throughout the mobile apps and website.
- Optionally enable or completely disable the Nomination section
- When you are happy with your entries, click SAVE to make the required changes
Uploading an Optional Award Scheme Logo
- As well as you company logo, you can upload an award scheme logo
- Click on the + icon on the logo placeholder.
- Locate a the logo file you wish to use for your Award Scheme - we recommend one that fits in a square, as Nomify will auto crop it to fit in a circle.
- When you are happy with your choice, click SAVE to make the required changes
Specify a Nomination Start and End Date
- Follow the initial instructions above
- Locate the "Nomination Period" field
- Click and select a start and end date in one selection
- Once you are happy with your date, click "Save Date"
Please sign in to leave a comment.