When an employee registers with Nomify, we try to automatically match them to your company profile by cross checking their email address with your allowed email domains and email addresses.
When you first create a company profile with Nomify, we automatically add your work email domain as an allowable email domain to your company access settings.
If you would like to add more domain names, change the default domain, or add specific email addresses, say for third parties that don't have a company email, you can do so as follows:-
Granting access to an email domain or email address (Administrators Only)
- Login to your Nomify company portal (you can also access this via www.nomify.me)
- Click on "My Account" towards the to right of your screen
- Scroll down and find your company, clicking on the green "manage company" button
- Locate "Employee Access" from the left hand menu (you may be prompted to login again if you came via www.nomify.me)
- Enter your new domain or email address in the text field provided and click add to save your new domain. Repeat this process for each domain or email address.
- Your employees should now be able to register for access to your company account.