No, we provide a free shared SSL certificate for all plans, however you can purchase your own SSL certificate from us or a third party as and when you need to.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my password?
- If I signup for a paid plan, when does my card get charged?
- Can I upgrade at any time?
- Do I have to sign a contract?
- Is there a minimum contract period?
- How long is my trial?
- How do I cancel my account?
- Do I get email accounts with my store?
- Do I need my own SSL certificate?
- Can I purchase my own SSL certificate?
Please sign in to leave a comment.